ENTERPRISE54 – Did you know you could make money on Konga.com? Nigeria’s largest online mall Konga.com is far from being just an online mall where items needed for daily living and comfort are purchased, it’s is also a source of income for several entrepreneurs, manufacturers, and business owners to their target market online. Konga.com has
ENTERPRISE54 – Did you know you could make money on Konga.com? Nigeria’s largest online mall Konga.com is far from being just an online mall where items needed for daily living and comfort are purchased, it’s is also a source of income for several entrepreneurs, manufacturers, and business owners to their target market online.
Konga.com has transformed the way trade is done in Nigeria today. Since opening up Konga Marketplace to small- and medium-size businesses via its SellerHQ marketplace in 2014, there have been more than 10,000 registered traders on the site, whose revenue grew 450% from 2013 to 2014, also launched its private logistics company K-Express last year, after its third-party courier partners were unable to cope with the thousands of daily orders the site generated. This is just scratching the surface of the big picture for the Konga Marketplace.
With almost 2 million social followers and a constant flow of daily traffic to its website, maximum visibility and advertisement, what better way to reach your target audience? These are just a few of the benefits merchants on the Konga Marketplace stand to gain. This is an opportunity for business owners to reach their target market without a heavy marketing budget, as a matter of fact, free of charge! So you want to know how to make money on the Konga marketplace? Create your own shop on Konga.com and start selling with these steps below
- Fill out the sign-up form. It takes less than two minutes. You can do that on Konga Marketplace.
- Konga will verify your details. They just need accurate email, phone and bank details to contact you and ensure you get paid.
- Konga assigns a dedicated support officer to your store. You get a free storefront and dedicated support.
- Konga creates a SellerHQ account for you. This is your management portal to sell on Konga.
- You upload your products to Konga. Very simple procedure. Just pictures, description and price required.
- Customers buy your products from the Konga website. There are thousands of customers waiting.
- Konga will verify the customer details. Making sure you can trust your customer as much as they can trust you.
- Konga notifies you when you have new orders to process via email, SMS and through SellerHQ.
- You package your items and drop your orders at a K-Express depot. All you need is your sellerHQ ID, the order details and you pay NOTHING to ship.
- K-Express or preferred courier delivers your orders and Konga pays you.
If you have questions or need help with any aspect of the sign-up process, you can call us on 0818 235 5555 (Mon – Fri 8AM to 6PM) or email [email protected] Our Dedicated Seller Service Team is ready and waiting to attend to you. Also, visit the Konga Seller HQ for more details.