Are you creative? Do you stand out from the crowd? Do you value a challenge? Are you brimming with innovative ideas or solutions which can make a difference in Nigeria? Do you have a passion for change? Then you just might be the one we are looking for. As a follow up to the successful launch
Task 1 – The Essay
“There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions – in a way that serves the world and you.” – Richard Branson
If you are up for the challenge, then here we go……… For this phase of the competition, we would like you to write us an essay. Please click the button on this page to access the online application form and complete your essay.
- The essay should be 450 words or less
- Incorporate a business idea / product/ solution that you would like to develop into your story line.
- Ensure you fill out the personal information section of the form carefully and be sure to include all information as required.
Deadline for submission: 8th February 2016. Entries submitted after the given deadline will not be accepted.
Read Also: Meet Eseoghene: 25 Year-Old Covenant Uni Grad Turned Fashion Entrepreneur
All applicants should:
- Be between 18 and 35 years of age
- Have good English language skills
- A Nigerian citizen resident in Nigeria (with a valid Nigerian passport)
Follow our conversations on social media as follows: